A detailed survey onboard an Offshore installation e.g. drill ship, FPSO, Semi-Sub or Jack-UP, take from 5-20 days depending upon scope.
To avoid unforeseen costs and later large expenses due to corrosion extend, it is essential to have precise knowledge of the actual coating conditions of an offshore installation.
TPO Group has extensive experience in conducting thorough condition surveys of offshore installations in service, which will give you a sound basis for making the right business decisions and formulating action plans.
The report contains:
- Undertaking thorough inspections of all available areas on-board
- Overview with priority of all areas using traffic light system “red, yellow, green”
- Executive summary
- Budget for execution “red and yellow” areas and estimated schedule for completion
- Photographic records
- Proposed coating specification
- Proposed surface preparation with required standards